The decision to work with an outsourced partner is among the most critical decisions you will make on your molecule’s journey to market. We treat our customers’ products as if they were our own, delivering a uniquely collaborative and transparent partnership differentiated by three core characteristics: service, passion, and science.
More than a CDMO, we are a PDMO
At Sterling, we prioritise true scientific partnership with all of our customers. We are more than a traditional CDMO. We are a PDMO, or partnership development and manufacturing organisation. This means we are uniquely responsive to your needs, committed to your product, and capable of adding a deep level of scientific value. Differentiated by the three core characteristics of service, passion, and science, we serve as trusted partners to our customers as they develop and scale up transformative molecules.
Service. Passion. Science.
We are set apart by our collaborative customer experience, our passionate team, and our commitment to true scientific excellence. Here’s how we leverage the pillars of service, passion and science to deliver a better experience for our customers.
Easy to do business with
We pride ourselves on being easy to do business with, removing layers of complexity, maximising flexibility and adaptability to your requirements, and doing what we say we will do—again and again. Service at Sterling is marked by:
- Full transparency with customers
- Support of customer audits and on-site observation
- Direct access to our team of scientific experts
- A dedicated Partnership Manager for each customer’s programme to maximise continuity
Passionate about your product’s success
We promise to treat your molecule as our own, drive progress by continually exploring new and emerging technologies, and do the right thing for people and planet. Passion at Sterling is marked by:
- Technology and Innovation Programme to explore emerging technologies
- Bright Ideas Programme, encouraging our team to identify new ways to improve our business and our culture
- Commitment to sustainability, with the goal of complete carbon neutrality
- Strong compliance track record
Scientific excellence at the core of every solution
We combine our expertise in complex and hazardous chemistry, our world-class facilities, and our full-lifecycle capabilities to place scientific excellence at the core of every solution we deliver. Science at Sterling is marked by:
- More than 50 years of experience in complex and hazardous chemistry
- State-of-the-art facilities located in centres of pharmaceutical innovation
- Full-lifecycle capabilities, from discovery to commercial manufacture
- Highly experienced team members that provide deep scientific collaboration to customers