Our modern and agile small molecule API manufacturing facilities include:
- 10L and 20L small scale cGMP hydrogenation equipment
- cGMP kilo laboratory facilities at 10, 20, 25, 50, 100 and 200L for clinical and commercial API batches up to 20 kg
- High potency capability 10 – 100 L for batch size up to 10 Kg
- Broad range of intermediate and API trains from 200 – 14,800 litre scale
- Range of pressure filters, centrifuges and filter driers
- USP purified water system
- Cryogenic capability (-90°C)
- High temperature capability (+200°C)
- High vacuum WFE/SPE unit; fractionating unit – 30 theoretical plates
- Hydrogenation vessel at a range of scales – 10 – 4500 L
- Range of milling facilities in cleanroom environment
- Extensive range of capabilities including fluorination, hydroxylamine, organometallic, Friedel Craft and carbonylation
- Bulk Br2 Cl2 H2, ethylene oxide, propylene oxide
- Controlled substance manufacturing for Schedule I, II, III and IV
We continually invest in and adapt our facilities to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the pharmaceutical industry.
Our engineering experts have over 350 years of collective experience in all aspects of engineering design, project management and project execution.
Attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and zero compromise on safety ensures that we always deliver the right solutions for the most complex projects, from minor facility upgrades to new, large installations.
Whatever your chemistry challenge, we will make it possible through innovative engineering.