- Testing, review and disposition of pharmaceutical DSs, Intermediates, cleaning samples, investigatory samples, In Process Control (IPC) samples and/or raw materials in accordance with corporate procedures and in compliance with the current GMP standards.
- Carry out testing of DSs, Intermediates, cleaning samples, investigatory samples, cleanrooms, IPC samples and/or raw materials in accordance with the valid testing procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that laboratory equipment is well maintained, and calibrations are performed at the designated frequencies.
- Review results generated by other analysts for compliance with requirements.
- Ensure correct data entry to the current Laboratory Information Management System - SAP
- Carry out method transfers and participate in the validation of analytical test methods as required.
- Write and maintain necessary documentation (test protocols, SOPs, instrumentation manuals and templates/checkout sheets, method transfer reports, OOS reports, etc) according to the existing SOPs and cGMP standards.
- BSc in Scientific discipline
- 1-2 years minimum work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferable to have experience in analytical testing techniques such as (HPLC, GC, UV, wet chemistry, dissolution, etc.)
- Professional requirements: familiarity with current Good Manufacturing Practices and sound knowledge of analytical technologies.
Sterling Pharma Solutions is a global contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with more than 50 years' experience in developing and manufacturing Active Pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). This is complemented by Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) R&D bioconjugation services
We are a fast growing, dynamic business with facilities in the UK, US and Europe, where we employ 1300 talented and passionate people who support our customers in bringing new medicines to market, improving and saving the lives of patients.
Our culture and our way of working is what really sets us apart as a business; we aim to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers and our employees. You can expect to be part of a supportive team, all working towards a shared goal to deliver first-class science and service to our customers every day
Sterling Pharma Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief