As the Manufacturing Technician, you will safely and accurately operate process equipment and utilities. You will identify minor equipment issues and uses the Allen-Bradley Control System to control the process operations and the work order system to request maintenance and/or improvement work. A basic understanding of all reactor systems within the production unit including all ancillary equipment such as storage tanks, waste tanks, vacuum units, and scrubber systems is required.
Based at our site in Germantown, WI you will work a night shift pattern of 12 hours from 6pm to 630am on a 2-2-3 rotation while reporting directly to the Supervisor, Manufacturing.
- Completes weekly safety inspections of equipment (e.g., air packs, safety showers,) per department procedures.
- Uses Incident Reporting System to report safety or environmental incidents in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates environmental stewardship by preventing spills and correcting leaks as they are discovered.
- Reports any leaks that cannot be corrected to Maintenance and the supervisor.
- Utilizes existing control systems such as scrubbers and spot exhaust trunks to minimize the release of harmful materials.
- Performs shift, weekly, and monthly housekeeping duties per department procedures.
- Follows department cGMP procedures. Observe housekeeping and chemical hygiene practices to maintain a neat, safe, orderly and clean working environment.
- Uses documentation systems for inventory management and batch records.
- Maintains a high level of thoroughness and accuracy on all required paperwork.
- Utilizes proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing job functions.
- Embodies our company values, which are: be reliable, be caring, be transparent and be willing.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and prior work experience in a cGMP environment preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, bonus program, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, 24/7 employee assistance program, flexible work hours, and the opportunity for career training and development.
Diversity and Inclusion
Sterling values diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, marital status, gender identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Why Consider Sterling?
Sterling Pharma Solutions is a global contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with more than 50 years’ experience in developing and manufacturing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). This is complemented by Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) R&D bioconjugation services.
We are a fast growing, dynamic business with facilities in the UK, US and Europe, where we employ more than 1300 talented and passionate people who support our customers in bringing new medicines to market, improving and saving the lives of patients.
Our culture and our way of working is what really sets us apart as a business; we aim to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers and our employees. You can expect to be part of a supportive team, all working towards a shared goal: to deliver first-class science and service to our customers every day.
Sterling Pharma Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Sterling Pharma Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.