Location: Deeside, Wales, UKDepartment: Reference: VN067
Skills & Qualifications:
- Facilities Engineer with knowledge of maintenance systems, project installations, HVAC and WFI. Responsibilities for the provision of a timely and compliant engineering service to support manufacturing operations and facility requirements within a GMP environment.
- Reporting to the site Facilities Manager.
- Assist in the implementation and provide input into the Maintenance Administration System, for equipment, components and electrical installations as derived from maintenance reviews and FMEA techniques.
- Knowledge of project initiation and planning, maintenance scheduling, QC, Manufacture, Warehouse and QA systems.
- Use of the PM system in conjunction with Safety Work Permits, Risk Assessments & Method Statements for the maintenance, calibration and electrical PAT testing of sitewide equipment.
- Initiation and driving projects for the installation of new equipment, instrumentation and fittings onsite, ensuring engineering administration is in receipt of associated documentation.
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and report accordingly providing resulting recommendations.
- Carrying out site maintenance as required according to scheduling software/work orders etc to ensure all planned and corrective work is completed on time.
- Reaction to alarms generated by the facilities monitoring system and responding accordingly.
- Liaising on site with external maintenance contractors using Permit To Work or CDM systems
- Use of CAPA and Change Control in conjunction with Quality GMP systems.
- Attend training programmes for Legionella prevention, use of process gases and supplier equipment training.
- Ensure that written records for work undertaken are kept in accordance with cGMP and company procedures.
- Ensure all Engineering procedures and personnel act in compliance with all Health & Safety Guidelines, with reference to COSHH and Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Contribute to team building, training and problem-solving initiatives internally and cross site.
- Represent engineering on project teams and in meetings to provide engineering knowledge and experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- HNC or equivalent qualification in an Engineering subject area
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a pharmaceutical controlled Engineering environment.
- Good understanding and application of cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a team member and demonstrate leadership skills.