Our development laboratories are housed within our 6,500m² Deeside facility which can support a range of ADC services, from discovery to development.
Our bioconjugation team formed in 2011; moving into the state of the art Deeside, Wales, UK facility in 2018. The facility has been built for containment; with the safety of our people and the environment in mind, and our bespoke laboratories have been designed specifically to accommodate highly potent bioconjugations.
Sterling's Deeside Facility
The bioconjugation team formed in 2011
Moved into the state of the art Deeside facility in 2018
35 yrs combined experience
Developed and transferred 12 clinical processes into GMP
- Pressure cascade containment
- 100% HEPA filtered exhausted air
- Vented cabinets
- Independently qualified glove box isolators, <2ng/m3
- AKTA chromatography systems
- Multiple vendor TFF systems with data logging
- Scalable reaction systems
- Temperature controlled
- Agilent HPLCs with DAD and chilled autosamplers
- Sciex X500B QTOF mass spectrometer
- ProteinSimple Maurice for cIEF and CE-SDS
- UV/ Vis spectrophotometry
- Multimodal plate readers for colorimetric and fluorescence assays
- pH, osmolality, conductivity, density, turbidity
- endotoxin, bioburden
- Cell based bioassays
Look out for GMP quality control and manufacturing facilities coming soon.