We have an industry leading quality and compliance culture – that’s the Sterling Way.
Our highly trained and experienced workforce is committed to meeting the most stringent quality standards set by regulatory bodies across the globe.
Our UK site is UK Home Office approved to import, store, manufacture and export Schedule 2-5 controlled substances, and the US site for Schedule 2-4. We are also able to handle the most hazardous chemical processes, making quality and compliance fundamental to everything we do.
You can trust our first-class delivery – we have been providing reliable, compliant services in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 50 years.
We have an exceptional regulatory compliance track record with the MHRA, PMDA and FDA and an equally impressive success rate when it comes to customer audits.
- Successful drug product MHRA audit May 2016
- Successful FDA general inspection November 2014
- Successful API MHRA audit October 2013
- Successful FDA pre-approval inspection (PAI) May 2011
- Successful PMDA pre-approval inspection (PAI) July 2011
- US facility is registered with the FDA as a bulk API manufacturer
- US facility is QCH compliant
- Successful general and PAI inspection at US facility in April 2018
- FY18: 17 successful customer audits
- FY19: 12 successful customer audits