First-class API manufacturing, from grams to tonnes
We have first-class facilities and engineering combined with skilled people to provide contract API manufacturing across the whole drug development lifecycle – from grams to tonnes and from pre-clinical to commercial supply.
Our modern and agile small molecule API manufacturing facilities include:
- Broad range of intermediate and API trains
- 200 – 14,800 litre scale
- Range of pressure filters, centrifuges and filter driers
- USP purified water system
- Cryogenic capability (-90°C)
- High temperature capability (+200°C)
- High vacuum WFE/SPE unit; fractionating unit – 30 theoretical plates
- Range of milling facilities in cleanroom environment
- Extensive range of capabilities including fluorination, hydroxylamine, organometallic, Friedel Craft and carbonylation
- Bulk Br2 Cl2 H2, ethylene oxide, propylene oxide
We continually invest in and adapt our facilities to meet the evolving needs of our customers and the pharmaceutical industry.
Our engineering experts have over 350 years of collective experience in all aspects of engineering design, project management and project execution.
Attention to detail, innovation, flexibility and zero compromise on safety ensures that we always deliver the right solutions for the most complex projects, from minor facility upgrades to new, large installations.
Whatever your chemistry challenge, we will make it possible through innovative engineering.