At Sterling, we are proud of our industry leading compliance culture and performance. Our highly trained workforce is committed to meeting the highest quality standards set by the key global regulatory bodies.
Our site is approved to handle controlled substances and the most hazardous chemical processes, making quality and compliance fundamental to everything we do.
You can trust our first class delivery – we have been providing compliant services in the pharmaceutical industry for more than 45 years.
We are proud of our regulatory compliance track record with the MHRA, PMDA and FDA.
Our most recent audit history includes:
- Successful API MHRA audit October 2013
- Successful drug product MHRA audit May 2016
- Successful FDA general inspection November 2014
- Successful FDA pre-approval inspection (PAI) May 2011
- Successful PMDA pre-approval inspection (PAI) July 2011
We are also UK Home Office approved to import, store, manufacture and export Class 1, 2 and 3 controlled substances.